Right of withdrawal from the distance contracts based on Law 2251/1994 (as amended by K.Y.A. Z1-891 / 2013) - Return of products
The Customer can easily return the products he has bought from the online store because he simply changed his mind, within fourteen (14) days of receiving them. The Customer can deliver the products directly to our store or send them at his own expense. In any case for online orders, the Customer is obliged before the return of the products to contact our store either by phone (telephone number: 2104000704, 2104000728), or by sending an e-mail (e-mail to: info @ nomikou- home.gr). In particular, the Customer has the above right to return a product purchased from the online store without stating the reasons, under the following terms and conditions:
1. Within fourteen (14) calendar days from delivery or receipt (when the Customer has chosen "collection from the store") and in case of many goods ordered by the Customer with one order and delivered separately from the time of receipt and the last , the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the sale (hereinafter "Withdrawal").
2. This withdrawal is unjustified and the Customer must return the product exactly in the excellent condition in which it was received. In particular, the returned product should not have been used, should be in excellent condition ("as new"), as just before its sale, in its complete original packaging (box, nylon, foam, etc.) which should not have any tears or damage / alterations) and with all the contents of the original packaging (instructions for use, specifications and warranties, etc.). In addition, in order for the product to be returned, the original purchase document (retail receipt, invoice) must be presented by the person who originally purchased the product and whose details are printed on the purchase document.
3. The return of the item is accepted, only if the Customer has previously paid any amount charged to the store for sending the product to him and the shipping costs for its return.
4. The statement of withdrawal is exercised in writing by filling in the relevant form and sending it a) either to the postal address of the store (CHRISTINA NOMIKOU, KERATSINI ATTICA, 106 SALAMINOS AVENUE, address either info-7 @ 57 home.gr and the store is obliged to confirm in writing the receipt of the withdrawal statement as soon as it is received.
5. The Customer is obliged to return the products within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day on which he notified the withdrawal to CHRISTINA NOMIKOU, KERATSINI ATTICA, 106 SALAMINOS AVENUE, PC 187 57.
6. Following the withdrawal statement, the store is obliged to return to the Customer the price received. In case of debiting the Customer by credit card, the STORE, if it has received the price from the Bank, will be obliged to inform the Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the Bank will take any foreseen action. The Branch after this information bears no responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the rebuttal, which is regulated by the contract drawn up between the issuing bank and the Customer. In case the Customer had chosen the option "collection from our central warehouses", the refund to him will be made from the place where the customer received the products, that is, from the store Christina Nomikou at 106 Salaminos Avenue 18757 at Keratsini Attica. For products purchased with a consumer loan it is not possible to repay due to the impossibility of canceling the consumer loan, the Customer is exclusively entitled to receive a credit note of equal value for the purchase of another product (s).
7. The refund of the price due to withdrawal to the Customer will be made no later than fourteen (14) working days from the time the store received proven knowledge of its withdrawal.
8. Delivery costs are not refundable only if the Customer had chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the store.
9. The Customer is responsible for compensating the store, if he used other than that which is necessary for the determination of the nature, the characteristics and the function of the goods in the period until the declaration of withdrawal, and the STORE is entitled to agree with the Customer its compensation even with mutual netting.
10. Product that was sold with an extra gift will have to be returned with the extra gift, otherwise the value of the gift will be deducted from the returned amount.
Exceptions to the Right of Withdrawal of the above paragraph
The right of withdrawal from article 4 § 10 of law 2251/1994 does not apply:
In cases where the price of the products has been paid at the physical store CHRISTINA NOMIKOU and in addition, the products have been received from the physical store CHRISTINA NOMIKOU, as the sale is not considered to have been done remotely. Products that are not suitable for return, for health reasons or for hygiene reasons, and which have been unsealed after delivery, such as personal care items, mattresses, pillows, linens, etc.
Products that have been used, even if they have been opened.
In the supply of goods manufactured according to the specifications you have set as a consumer or clearly personalized.
Claims due to defect or lack of contracted property
The Withdrawal of par. 7 hereof does not concern defective products or products in which there is a lack of agreed quality, which are covered by their respective warranties.
In case of sale to a consumer of a product or service via the Internet or other means of communication remotely (by telephone, mail) or out of store (from a seller at home), the consumer has the right to return the product or cancel the service. within 14 days. This period is usually called the waiting period or withdrawal period. The consumer is not obliged to justify his decision.
EU law also stipulates that the consumer must be given a minimum two-year warranty (legal guarantee) as protection against defective products or products that do not meet the advertised appearance or function. In some countries, national law may require longer-term guarantees.